Specifying Custom DNS Servers
To configure custom DNS for LogZilla use do the following:
- Create (or edit if it exists)
- Add your DNS settings in the form:
mydomain.comwith the values for your environment.
- Restart the docker daemon:
Custom Hosts File
In the event that you do not have reverse lookups available in your DNS, you may also specify manual host mappings.
To set up specific name mappings:
- Create a new file on your local LogZilla server named
hosts.in, in the
/etc/logzilladirectory. The format follows the same format as a standard
- Restart LogZilla's syslog receiver
- Verify it has taken effect: